Posted: Nov 26, 2019
CLINTON, N.Y. – The Hamilton College Continentals got off to a fast start on Tuesday afternoon and never looked back, defeating the Mustangs 6-0 in a non-conference match up.
- Final Score: Hamilton 6, Morrisville 0 (By period: Hamilton 3-2-1, Morrisville 0-0-0)
- Location: Clinton, N.Y.
- Records: Hamilton (2-3-0 Overall), Morrisville (4-4-1 Overall)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Continentals put the Mustangs on their heels from the first drop of the puck, out shooting Morrisville 16-3 in the first period.
- Hamilton was rewarded for their efforts in the back half of the first period, picking up goals at the 10:25, 13:06, and 19:16 marks.
- Up 3-0, the Continentals kept their foot on the gas pedal, picking up two more goals in the middle of the second period.
- Morrisville pushed back in the third, taking a slight advantage in shots 9-7, but it was too little too late as Hamilton found the back of the net once more in the closing minute to cap off the 6-0 win.
- Morrisville will return to the ice on Friday, December 6 against Hamilton College in the return trip of the non-conference rivalry series. Puck is set to drop at 4 PM in the Morrisville IcePlex.